A variable speed bench grinder is a specialized device for engineers with creative ideas for their work. It is used for many different projects. In addition to polishing and grinding heads and grinding tools, it can also remove paint, stripping, polishing and heavy cleaning. If using the wrong tool, you will have trouble and lose your food at work. Therefore, the best variable speed bench grinder is an essential tool for you.See also:
There are many types of variable speed bench grinder to choose from. However, each type of machine has a different design, material, durability, specifications. So how to find a good machine? Don’t worry, we carefully reviewed some popular options and picked out the top 10 variable speed bench grinder. If you are in need of a variable speed bench grinder, check out the list below.
Top 10 Best Variable Speed Bench Grinder
1. Delta 23-196 Variable Speed Bench Grinder
- The ability to control the speed makes grinding and polishing more convenient and convenient.
- Speed from 2,000 RPM to 3,400 RPM.
- 2 1/2 Amp induction motor. Use two different types of grinding wheel.
- Smart, flexible design for users to get the most accurate viewing angle.
- Brackets are made of firm cast iron, help reduce vibration.
- Can put in water tray for cooling.
- Compact design, rugged, easy to move and store.
- Assuming it fits everyone’s budget.
2. Shop Fox W1840 Variable-Speed Grinder
- The induction motor has a speed of 3/4 HP.
- Grinding wheel made of 8 “aluminum-oxide dual.
- Engine speed: 2000 – 3400 rpm
- The rest is adjustable in aluminum
- Equipped with large shield to protect your eyes.
- There are directional LEDs, perfect for focusing on small details.
- The base is made of heavy-duty cast iron, which is durable and helps reduce vibration.
- The product is suitable for grinding and heavy grinding operations.
- Grinding wheel can control the speed.
- Removable safety lock.
3. WEN 4280 5-Amp 8-Inch
- The product is capable of changing the speed of speed, ideal for jobs such as grinding or polishing blunt blades, scissors, screwdrivers, etc.
- Compact yet powerful design, can handle even the most difficult tasks.
- No-noise 5-amp engine, fast start-up and smooth performance.
- Fast rotating speed, from 2000 to 3400 rpm, remove unwanted materials and remove rust.
- There are lights to illuminate the grinding part to increase accuracy and safety.
- Cast iron base sure, avoid swaying and moving money.
4. CRAFTSMAN 921154 6″
- Smart design to increase accuracy, efficiency and safety; has been patented.
- Structure: water cooling tray, portable wardrobe.
- The base is made of durable cast iron, which helps reduce vibration and increase stability.
- Equipped with a broad shield to protect eyes from sparks when grinding or polishing.
- There are lights to increase accuracy when working.
- Indicator: 1/5 horsepower and 2.5amp. Rotational speed: 2000 – 3400 rpm.
- 1 year warranty.
5. DEWALT Bench Grinder, 6-Inch (DW756)
- Compact, lightweight design, easy to move or store.
- Easy to use, high precision.
- Made in China.
- 5/8 horsepower induction motor, suitable for heavy grinding.
- Brackets are made from industrial cast iron, with high durability, help keep the machine stable, avoid vibration when operating.
- Speed 3,450 rpm.
- There are screens to prevent sparks from shooting into the eyes.
- Reasonable price, suitable for income people to see.
6. JET 577101 6-Inch Industrial Bench Grinder
- 1-phase motor 1/2 horsepower. Bearings are carefully lubricated.
- Start switch is designed to open and close easily.
- Rugged rubber support, avoid movement, vibration when operating.
- There are two 6 inch wheels (36 grit and 60 grit).
- Material: cast iron, durable, can work long term.
- Ideal product for grinding, smoothing with high precision.
- Easy to use, safe for users.
7. Norse BGC8 9682080 Bench Grinding Center
- Speed control, allows flexible operation.
- The product is designed with 8 “wire wheel and 8” abrasive wheel.
- Equipped with LED light to prohibit integrated light, increase working precision.
- There are 2 shades to protect the eyes from sparks when grinding.
- Fast rotating speed, from 2000 to 3450 rpm.
- Ideal for grinding, rusting, removing paint, debugging.
- Cooling tray prevents the machine from overheating, resulting in a fire and explosion when working.
8. Buffalo Tools BG6UL 6In Bench Grinder
- Use 120 volt / 60 Hertz power source. 1/2 HP
- Fast speed: 3550 rpm, allowing the machine to work quickly and efficiently.
- Suitable for grinding, polishing, etc.
- Equipped with two grinding wheels (one course / one vehicle), comes with 2 shields to protect your eyes.
- 5/8 inch window
- Brackets made of cast iron sturdy, convenient to move or store.
- Especially cheap prices, perfect for low-income people.
9. Rockwell ShopSeries RK7867 6-Inch Bench Grinder
- The design maximizes with a 36 grit and a grindstone of 60 grit.
- Ability to adjust the speed to control accuracy.
- Equipped with 2 sparks shield.
- 2-amp input. Machine weight: 19.8-Pound.
- Compact yet powerful design, high precision, easy to use, and safe.
- Reasonable price.
10. Genesis GBG800L 8″ Bench Grinder
- Powerful induction motor, efficiency 1/2 HP; The machine works smoothly and smoothly.
- Perfect for sharpening blades, chisels, and other grinding applications.
- Safe design, user friendly. There are two adjustable LEDs for eye protection.
- Brackets are made of anti-displacement rubber, vibration.
- Equipped – Includes (1) 36G Wheels, (1) 60G Wheels and light bulbs
- Warranty period: 2 years.
Above are the top 10 best variable speed bench grinder used by many mechanic today. Having a good machine makes your job easier and more efficient. We hope that this article will help you find the best variable speed bench grinder that best suits your needs and economic conditions. Goodluck.