As its name implies, a siding nailer is a specialized tool for installing siding in your home. Although there are many similarities, the more compact size makes siding nailer more popular than other products. In addition, operating pressure and angle are also excellent features of this product. It helps solve siding job problems.See also:
There are many types of siding nailers on the market today. Each type will have a different design, size, capacity and price. Choosing the right product will help you have a safe, efficient and economical experience. Nine therefore, we have researched and selected the top 10 best nail siding today. If you are looking for a good siding nailer, do not ignore our following information.
Top 10 Best Siding Nailer 2020
#1 BOSTITCH Coil Siding Nailer
- Magazine capacity of the product: 300
- Easily adjust the depth of foundation as needed.
- Material: lightweight aluminum, durable.
- The sole is made of soft rubber, avoiding scratching the wood.
- Ensure absolute accuracy, prevent deviations when working.
- Rugged design, light weight, compact, easy to store and move.
- The chamber can hold up to 300 nails at a time.
- Supporting studs range from 1 ½ inch to 2 ½ inch
- Air pressure: 70 PSI to 120 PSI
- Warranty period: 7 years.
#2 Freeman PCN65 Pneumatic 15 Degree
- The body is made of lightweight and durable magnesium. Non-slip rubber cover.
- The chamber is made of transparent plastic, containing up to 400 nails.
- Great for making fences, concrete walls, installing floors, plywood, etc.
- Can adjust the depth according to the needs of the project.
- High quality, long lasting durability, able to operate for many hours continuously.
- Produced by professionals with modern and accurate technology.
- Nails can be installed at an angle of 15 degrees, if needed.
- Air pressure: 70 PSI to 120 PSI.
- Good price. 7-year warranty
#3 Metabo HPT Coil Siding Nailer
- A product of Hitachi, committed to excellent quality.
- Wire drive and reference plate are flexibly designed.
- The nail compartment is located below, which makes it easy to remove the nail.
- Depth adjustable to suit a wide range of applications.
- Compact design, easy to use. Products with high safety and accuracy, recommended by experts.
- Nail size used: 1 ½ inch to 2 ½ inch. Air pressure: 70 – 120 PSI
- Warranty up to 5 years.
#4 MAX USA CORP. CN565S3″SuperSider”
- Large compartment, easy to put nails into.
- The product allows adjusting the depth of nails as required.
- The exhaust can be rotated 360 degrees, nail size: 1 ½ inch to 2 ½ inch.
- Large pressure, from 70 PSI to 120 PSI.
- Warranty: 5 years
- 360 degree exhaust pipe deflects air
- Smart, safe and effective design with double fire protection mechanism.
- Compact appearance, striking colors.
- Reasonable price.
#5 Makita AN611 2-1/2″ Siding Coil Nailer
- Designed and manufactured with modern technology.
- There are 3 modes (contact, sequence, lock) that help control nailing options effectively.
- Convenient air filter, which helps minimize dust and debris when the machine is operating.
- Easily adjust the depth of nail.
- The handle is made of rubber, just about the size of the hand, to prevent scratching the surfaces.
- Nail size used: 1 ½ inch to 2 ½ inch with it. Air pressure: 65 PSI to 120 PSI.
- Warranty period: 3 years
#6 Hitachi Coil Siding Nailer
- A product of Hitachi, guaranteed high quality.
- Capable of sequential nailing or exposure to simple flipping.
- The compartment there is designed slanted, which makes it easier to get the nail.
- Nail size: 2 1/2 x .099 inches.
- Lightweight at only 4.8 pounds. Compact design, easy to use.
- Can easily adjust the depth of working. Highly accurate and efficient.
- 5 year warranty.
#7 DEWALT DW66C-1 2-1/2 Inch 15 Degree
- Durable aluminum case, light weight of only 4.9 lbs.
- Rubber feet help prevent slipping during operation.
- Easy to use, ideal for making stairs, fences, picture frames, etc.
- Use nails from 1 ½ inch to 2 inches, containing up to 300 foundations in the cavity.
- Pressure: 70 PSI to 120 PSI.
- 3 year warranty.
- Weighing only 4.9 pounds, the compact design is easy to move and store.
- Reasonable price for consumers.
#8 HBT HBCN65P 15 Degree Coil Siding Nailer
- Drive 1-1 / 4 inch to 2-1 / 2- Inch.
- The case is made of magnesium, which helps to reduce the weight of the machine, creating a sense of comfort when working long.
- Easy to operate, high precision.
- Rubber handle, with grooves to prevent slipping when working.
- Depth can adjust quickly and conveniently;
- A handy vacuum system blows away dirt and debris around the work area.
- Super saving price.
#9 NuMax SFR2190 Pneumatic
- Magnesium body is light and durable. The handle is covered with rubber, anti-slip, safe for users.
- Ideal for professional and home DIY projects such as installation of subfloors, roof floors, wooden fences and covers, etc.
- Strong capacity. Can adjust the depth according to needs.
- High quality, safe, easy to use. Produced by US technology.
- Cheap, ideal for those who do not have much budget.
#10 3PLUS HCN45SP 11 Gauge
- Drive roofs roll 3/4-inch to 1-3 / 4-inch;
- Rubber handle, anti-slip off hands when working.
- Large storage compartment, can accommodate up to 120 nails at a time;
- Easy to adjust the depth required by the project.
- Perfect for both professional engineers and beginners.
- A convenient vacuum system helps clean the work area.
- Compact design, light, easy to move, and store.
Here are 10 suggestions about the siding nailer that we want to give you. In general, each cashew product has its own characteristics. A good siding nailer will be a great help to make your job easier. Before buying, you should carefully determine your needs and budget to make the best choices. We wish you will find yourself a good siding nailer. Goodluck.