Mill machines are an effective tool for leveling surfaces of materials and for various purposes. It has replaced the old-fashioned hammers in old workshops or projects. However, a traditional mill is quite large and difficult to use, which is why engineers have given birth to the mini mill. The mini mill is an ideal solution for small or precision works.See also:
Currently, there are many mini mill on the market with a variety of designs, capacities, prices, etc. This makes it difficult for many to choose products. Recognizing that, we have reviewed and selected the top 10 best mini milles to help you make easier choices. Come on, let’s find out.
Top 10 Best Mini Mill 2020
WEN 33013 4.5A Variable Speed
- The speed ranges from 100 to 1,100 rpm in low mode and 100 to 2,500 rpm in high mode.
- Can cut many different materials like metal, wood, plastic and more.
- Made of cast iron, compact size, easy to move and store.
- Standard design, equipped with an R8 taper shaft, drill chuck, fine-tuned wheel, transparent chuck protection, two M10-1.5 nuts, T-slot, etc.
- Easy to use, highly durable, can operate for hours.
- Two-year warranty.
JET JMD-18 350018 230-Volt 1
- Superior design with belt hinge, for faster change of speed.
- The machine works well thanks to a 2 hp, 1 phase, 230 volt motor.
- There taper roller support spindle
- Including: cast iron poles, heavy roller bearings, easy-to-read depth gauges and 360-degree swivel heads, etc.
- Take care of a large workload for many continuous hours.
- Equipped with a light that allows working even in low light.
- Carbide face is adjustable.
- There are many options at affordable prices.
OTMT OT2213 X2 Variable Speed
- There are 2 different working modes, which help meet different needs.
- Drilling capacity: 0.51 “(13mm). End milling capacity: 0.62” (16mm))
- Size slightly larger than the same type products. .
- Flexible scrolling features (both forward and backward). Can tilt at an angle of 45 degrees on both sides.
- Powerful operation, fast, accurate. Easy to use.
Genmitsu CNC 3018-PRO Router Kit
- Improved technology, advanced quality and safety.
- Strong capacity, long lasting and reliable performance.
- Input / output is stable even when working continuously for many hours.
- Integrated design with main board and custom software, seamlessly connected software and hardware.
- Using Grbl, open source software, high performance.
- Easy to use, easy to use when having trouble.
- Has controller offline, no need to connect to the computer and download files.
- Cut many materials like plastic, soft aluminum, wood, acrylics, PVC and PCB.
SHOP FOX M1111
- 1HP, 220v, DC motor.
- Convenient control system with buttons.
- The speed varies rapidly, can reach from 100 – 1750 rpm.
- The head part can be lowered and raised easily.
- Quiet operation, less noise, less vibration when working.
- Strong performance with 1 HP engine.
- Ideal for home or workshop projects.
- No need for additional power source.
- Weight is 440 pounds, the head can be raised, lowered or tilted easily.
- Easy to use with one hand and user friendly.
WEN 4208 8 in. 5-Speed Drill Press
- 1/2-inch keyed chuck and onboard key storage.
- Versatile design with 5 different speeds: 740, 1100, 1530, 2100, 3140 RPM. Suitable for many different materials and projects.
- Easy-to-read 2-inch scroll wheel.
- Easy to use, quiet operation, less vibration, less noise.
- 1/3 HP induction motor is durable, large capacity.
- The work table is quite large size: 6-1 / 2 x 6-1 / 2 “; easy to adjust up and down and tilt the angle 45 degrees to the left or right.
- Motor: 120V, 60Hz. Horsepower: 1/3 HP.
SHOP FOX M1036 Micro Milling Machine
- Engine: 0.2 HP, 2A, 110 Volt, single phase.
- Drilling capacity: 1/4-Inch. Taper shaft: JT1
- Spindle: 1-1 / 2-Inch
- Board size: 3-1 / 2-inch x 8-inch. Can be easily adjusted up or down or tilt left, right.
- Compact design, light weight, easy to move and store.
- Control panel with multiple modes, allowing the machine to operate in many different modes.
- Reasonable price.
Proxxon 34104 Mill
- Innovative technology, high precision, excellent quality even when working long hours.
- Motor: 110 – 120V, 60Hz, 140W (0.1877hp). Speed can vary at different levels: 280 – 550 – 870 – 1,200 – 1,500 and 2,200 rpm.
- Quiet operation, less vibration, less noise.
- Flexible rotating shaft.
- Compact design, easy to move and store.
Shop Fox M1116 Variable-Speed Mill
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110 V, 8, single phase. Tapered shaft: R8.
- Variable speed, controlled by digital reader.
- Modern design with digital reader on spindle, providing high accuracy, avoiding the wrong position and wasting materials.
- Easy to use, durable, can operate in a long time.
- The cutting table can be freely raised, lowered, and rotated 45 degrees.
- Beautifully designed, compact, convenient for moving and storing, even in tight spaces.
Grizzly Industrial G0758
- Motor: 600W (3/4 HP), DC, 110v, 10A. Taper shaft: R-8
- Distance from spindle to table: 8-3 / 4 ‘.
- The cutting table can be conveniently moved up and down or left / right.
- High accuracy. Speed may vary from 50 to 2000 rpm.
- Easy to use.
- Compact design, convenient to move and store.
Above are the top 10 mini mill currently rated. A good tool will make your job easier, saving you time and effort. We hope that this article will help you find a suitable mini mill for your project. Thanks for reading.