Cutting grooves in a woodworking project is a familiar practice among professional furniture makers. Its use is to pair two pieces of wood or for decorative purposes. And you won’t be able to get it done most efficiently without a dado blade. The dado blade is designed for radial saws or table saws, to create grooves of different sizes.See also:
To achieve the results you want, you need a professional dado blade. However, the fact that there are so many types of dado blades on the market also causes a lot of confusion for consumers. Therefore, in this article, we will present you the top 10 dado blades today. If you are in need of purchasing a dado blade, do not ignore the following information.
Top 10 Best Dado Blades 2020
#1 DEWALT DW7670 8-Inch 24-Tooth Stacked Dado Set
- A product of DEWALT brand with many years of experience in hand tools. Commitment to excellent quality.
- The product set includes 3 saw blades: Carbide teeth, 4-tooth chipper, stainless steel shims.
- Delivers authentic, precise cuts. The cut was clean, leaving no debris behind.
- 4-tooth saw blade for smooth and flat bottom cuts.
- Material Stainless steel. Width can be adjusted.
- Comes with a sturdy storage box to prevent the blade from getting chipped, damaged or lost.
- Good bearing structure, allowing for many years.
- Has 5/8 inch dome-shaped hole.
- Easy setup into the saw machine.
#2 Oshlun SDS-0842 8-Inch 42 Tooth Stack Dado
- The product set includes 6 saw blades. Comes with a sturdy carrying case. Keep maximum safety.
- The price is moderate but the quality is still very good. Ideal for people on a tight budget.
- Each saw blade consists of 42 teeth, much more than before. Helps cut to be smooth and precise.
- Suitable for most materials such as hardwood, softwood and plywood. Soft cut lines, help maintain sharpness for longer.
- Innovative design helps to minimize vibrations and complicated settings ..
- Easy to adjust. Suitable for many different cutters.
- Material: high quality steel. Good rust resistance.
#3 Freud SD208 8-Inch Professional Dado
- Produced with modern technology. Helps improve the life of the object to be cut.
- Flat cutting line. There is no debris
- Includes two outer blades and 3 double-bladed knives. Comes with a handy carrying case to move and store.
- A first choice for small furniture makers.
- The blade is sharp, made from high quality steel. For smooth cuts, limit debris around the cut.
- Greater flexibility, can create wider grooves than usual.
- Safe design for users.
- Reasonable price, friendly with budget.
- Easy to assemble on most cutters.
#4 The Mibro Group 416381 8″ Dado Blade Set
- Gives smooth, precise, clean cuts with virtually no debris.
- Consists of two 8 “external blades, five two-bladed blades and seven adjustable metal shims. Significant savings in investment costs.
- Superior design, high safety.
- Suitable for most woods including hardwoods.
- High compatibility with almost all table saws. Easy to install.
- The teeth are firmly welded with high precision. Helps reduce working time.
- Minimize the risk of cracking on the surface of the wood. Helps extend the life of the device.
- Comes with a plastic box for convenient storage and portability. In light weight.
#5 Freud 6″ x 10T Pro Dado Set (SD206)
- Includes 2 blades, 3 choppers, gaskets, wedge set and carrying case.
- Ideal for professional cutting projects. Produced by the industry’s leading brand.
- Material: Silver I.C.E. high grade. Anti-rust, good corrosion.
- Solid construction. Long-term durability, which helps to significantly save the initial investment cost.
- Reasonable price, suitable for beginners or people with little capital.
- The cut is precise, does not crumble, does not crack even when cutting hardwood.
- Help to simplify work, save working time ..
- Compatible with most cutters on the market.
- Safe design for users.
- Comes with a plastic box for more convenient storage and movement.
#6 IRWIN Dado Blade Set, Stacked, 8-Inch
- Smart design. Provides precise, deep, clean cuts with less debris.
- For table saws or radial circular saws.
- Saw blade durable, good heat resistance.
- Includes: 2 outer blades, 3 choppers, 3 spacers and 7 shims.
- Has high flexibility. Various types of wood can be cut, including hardwood and metal.
- Teeth do not peel paint around the cut.
- The non-stick coating makes it easy to clean the blade after use.
- Budget friendly. Help save more costs when buying each product.
- Convenient carrying case. Easy to move on the workplace.
#7 Freud 8″ x 24T Super Dado Sets (SD508)
- Consists of 2 blades, 6 mincing knives, a shim and a carrying case.
- Is the first choice for specialized projects.
- The blade is coated with high cable heatsink. Prevents plaque, keeps blades clean.
- Featuring Freud’s anti-kickback design.
- No wear and tear. Easy and precise adjustment.
- Compatible with most saws such as standard table saws or band saws.
- Perfect for materials like hardwood and softwood to particle board, plywood, and etc.
- Gives clean, smooth cuts, minimizing debris. no ridges. Less shaking.
- Material Stainless steel. Great working life.
#8 Oshlun SBJ-0830 8-Inch Box and Finger Joint Set
- Smooth, precise cut, leaving no burrs. Minimize debris than other blades.
- Storage – Carrying case
- Comes with two rounded outer edges. Simple setup. Compatible with many different types of cutting machines.
- Easy to assemble, adjust.
- Good choice for both novices and amateurs. Safe use.
- Ideal for cutting both hardwood and softwood.
- Reasonable price.
#9 Amana Tool – 658040-1 Carbide Tipped Dado
- Includes two outer blades and multiple cutters.
- Special design. Suitable for most materials such as wood and metal.
- Use on most conventional table saws or band saws.
- Sophisticated blade design. The cut is cleaner, there is no need for much sanding.
- Easy assembly and adjustment. Suitable for many different projects. Long service life.
- The price is compatible with the quality of the product.
#10 Freud 8″ x 22T Safety Dado Sets (SD308)
- Can cut wood and metal. Smooth cuts, leaving no burrs.
- Does not lose paint around cuts. Minimize debris.
- Silver blade, good rust resistance. The blades are always kept clean and cool.
- Exclusive anti-kickback design. Ensure safety when using.
- Solid blade, super sharp. High precision.
- Widely compatible with most cutters on the market.
- Safety for the user.
- It takes less effort than similar products.
It is easier and quicker to cut pieces of wood or metal if you have quality dado blades. Hopefully this article will help you find the best products for your project. Thanks for reading.