The clamp meter helps measure current in any conductor that does not have direct contact. It is considered a very indispensable tool in the daily work of electrical experts. Since the product requires high accuracy, there are many things to consider when buying a clamp meter, such as safety, convenience, clamp size, etc.See also:
You can find this clamp meter easily at hardware stores or on websites. However, with the variety of products, finding a good clamp meter is not easy. Therefore, we have conducted a survey and listed the top 10 clamp meter rated today. If you are looking for a clamp meter for yourself, this is exactly what you are looking for. Let’s find out.
Top 10 Best Clamp Meter 2020
#1 Fluke 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter
- Measures alternating current up to 400 amp, AC and DC voltage up to 600 v, and resistance to 4 kilohms.
- The RMS sensor meter can measure linear or non-linear loads. Resistance accuracy: 1.0% ± 5 digits.
- Conductors can be measured up to 30 millimeters without touching or breaking a circuit.
- Sound sensor when confirming conductive circuit.
- Easy to operate. Meets technical safety standards for IEC consumers.
- Speed results quickly, without causing any noise.
- Can be used in rugged environments without compromising results.
#2 Etekcity Digital Multimeter Amp Volt Clamp Meter
- AC/DC voltage, only for alternating current. Conductor up to 26mm without interrupting the circuit.
- Read data quickly, with high accuracy, the results are displayed clearly through the large LCD screen.
- Compact, lightweight, easy to carry and store in convenient carrying bag.
- Sleep mode: automatically shutdown after 15 minutes of inactivity to save energy.
- There is no need to disconnect when measuring.
- Easy to use. Large measuring range.
#3 Fieldpiece SC260 Clamp Multimeter
- Ideal for measuring high current with high accuracy.
- AC / DC Volts. 400 Amps AC, 40 Mega Ohm, 0.01 resolution.
- Can be used to measure high temperatures in degrees F and Celsius. Use even in cold or hot weather.
- Easy to use, fast results, save you a lot of time.
- Equipped with backlit screen to display results.
- Has low battery warning function.
- Reasonable price.
#4 UEi Test Instruments DL369 Digital
- Digital clamp meter, perfect for electrical measurements with high accuracy.
- Features: 750VAC / 1000VDC, 4000μF Capacitance, 2000 μA AC / DC
- Smart design with test leads for immediate on-screen results.
- Has this flexible soldier nature, can perform times.
- Automatically shut down after a certain period of inactivity to save battery. The number of batteries is clearly displayed on the screen.
- Can be used even in harsh environments.
#5 Klein Tools CL800 Digital Clamp Meter
- Designed with modern automatic technology, high precision.
- Fast measurement time, results are clearly displayed on the screen.
- Thermocouple probes allow for faster and more accurate temperature evaluation than normal.
- Use AAA batteries. There is a low battery indicator function to promptly replace immediately.
- Temperature can be measured in different locations and environments, from 32 F to 104 F (0 to 40 C), altitudes up to 2000m.
#6 Amprobe AMP-210 Clamp Meter
- Ideal for accurate measurement of frequency, voltage and current.
- For fast, accurate results are displayed on the screen.
- Equipped with integrated rotating low-pass filter, which can be voltage and current at different frequencies.
- Using two AAA batteries, easily removable.
- Available carrying case, easy to carry.
- Works fast, does not make noise. Made from durable materials.
- Easy to use for even the novices.
#7 MS2108A Auto Range Digital
- Ideal tools for measuring AC / DC amps, AC / DC voltage, resistance, frequency, duty, etc.
- Maximum voltage: DC 1000V or AC 750V
- Measured quickly, with high accuracy, the results are clearly displayed right on the screen.
- Made of durable materials, can be used in rugged environments.
- Automatically shuts off after a certain period of inactivity, helping to protect the battery.
- Measures temperatures from 32 F to 104 F, can be used in many different environments.
- Compact design, easy to carry in the bag.
#8 Meterk Digital Clamp Meter
- Suitable for measuring: AC / DC voltage, AC / DC current, Frequency, Duty cycle, Diode, Capacitance and Resistance measurement.
- Can detect voltage without contact. Automatically alarms light and sound if alternating voltage is detected.
- Easy to use, safe and highly accurate. Results are displayed on the screen.
- Small and lightweight design, easy to carry. High-resolution LCD screen with backlight
- USING AAA batteries, the amount of battery is displayed on the screen for timely replacement.
#9 Mastech MS2115A True RMS DIGITAL
- Measure DC / AC current up to 1000A.
- Large application: measure intrusive current, AC / DC voltage and current, resistance, frequency, duty cycle, etc.
- Capable of detecting voltage without contact.
- Equipped with a light that allows working even in low light. Automatically power off after inactivity for a certain time.
- Hard case and durable controller. Use 9 volt battery.
- Reasonable price.
#10 General Technologies Corp
- AC / DC current measurement from 0.001 to 100 A. Common among AC / DC voltage measuring instruments up to 600 volts.
- Jaw size: 1.2 inches (W) x 0.53 inches (D) (300×13.4 millimeters).
- Quick test, with sound signal. Results are displayed on the screen with high accuracy.
- Battery powered, easy to replace.
- Easy to use for even the novice.
- Compact design. It comes with a bag that allows you to easily carry it.
Above, we have provided you with the top 10 clamp meter recommended by experts and customers. Choosing a good current meter will help ensure your safety. In addition, having also helps your work become easier. Hopefully after reading this article, you will find a suitable clamp meter.