If you regularly do garden jobs, or have a large backyard, the bow rake is one of the indispensable tools in your gardening arsenal. Bow rake, as its name implies, has a bow-shaped tip that provides greater stability for handling tasks. Unlike conventional rake, a bow rake has a lot more flexibility. It can handle tasks such as moving heavy objects and leveling gravel in the garden.See also:
There are many different types of bow rake to choose from. Later in this article, we will give you an idea of some of the most recommended types of bow rake by gardeners today. Do not miss the following useful information.
Top 10 Best Bow Rakes 2020
#1 ERGIE SYSTEMS ERG-BWRK16 Bow Rake
- Reduce labor consumption when working for a long time.
- Material: sturdy steel. Does not bend or break.
- Design improvements. Auxiliary handle connected to steel shaft. Allows working even when standing upright. Help protect your back.
- Allows working long hours without getting tired.
- The handle comes with a D-shaped design for better scratch control.
- 16-Tine allows scratching of rough debris. Rake heavy objects such as rocks and debris.
- Can be easily disassembled to save storage space.
- Easy and convenient transportation.
#2 Gardena 3168 Metal Bow Rake Head
- Multi-purpose tool ideal for raking, leveling and tilling soil.
- Smart design with sturdy D-shaped support head. Easy to use and control.
- Even heavy objects such as stones and stones in the garden can be removed without being deformed.
- Industrial bearing metal materials. Has outstanding durability.
- Contains 14 curved teeth for smoother and easier scratching.
- The head is ergonomically designed, easy to attach to the handle.
- Blue is extremely beautiful.
- Products only include rake bow head. No handle included.
#3 Seymour Structron Bow Rake BR16
- Bow with 16 tines. Ideal for scratching heavy objects such as gravel, debris or digging soil.
- The rake head is made of high quality steel. Great strength, allowing to work without distortion.
- The handle is sturdy, super durable; Comes with clamps to prevent hand fatigue.
- The rake is long, allowing it to work while standing upright without having to bend over. Helps protect back effectively.
- 63 inches long; weighs 5.3 pounds.
- A product from one of the leading manufacturers of garden tools. Commitment to quality.
- Flexible design. Help reduce effort and work time significantly.
- No rust or deformation with long term use.
- Eye-catching colors.
#4 UNN63107-14-Tine Bow Rake
- Coming from a leading manufacturer with many years of experience and modern technology.
- Excellent quality that meets the standards.
- The ash-white handle has a high rate of resistance and flexibility.
- Can be used for difficult outdoor projects such as rock rake, crop, tillers, etc.
- Long handle, allowing effective scratching even while standing. Reduce labor force and time to complete work.
- The handle comes in three sizes; 48 inch, 60 inch and 66 inch for your choice.
- Consists of 16 tines, forged from industrial steel. High strength. No rust or deformation with long term use.
- The rugged grip of the handle, tip, and blade indicates this tool is specially designed to effectively handle harsh outdoor use. In addition, the connector with the handle is easy and firm to save time.
- Swing and handle are securely connected.
#5 Kids Helper 7-Tine Steel Head Garden Rake Head
- The rake head consists of 7 Tines. Forged from sturdy steel. No rust or deformation with long term use.
- The Scratched Green paint will make a stand out in your warehouse.
- Small Rake Head. Controller is not included.
- The ideal size for both children to clean the garden.
- Produced by modern technology. Top quality assurance market.
- Optimal flexibility. Easy to assemble and handle.
- Easy to clean.
- Reasonable price, more economical than buying a rake.
#6 Bully Tools 92309 12-Gauge 16-Inch Bow Rake
- Versatile tool. Is the first choice to remove stones, debris in the garden.
- Excellent scratching ability. Heavy objects can also be cleaned without deformation.
- Made in the United States using premium steel materials. Good rust resistance.
- Includes 16 teeth. Allows to improve work efficiency. Help reduce labor time.
- Sturdy, durable handle. Has anti-slip rubber layer, effective hand fatigue.
- Long rake. There’s no need to bow when scratching, good for your back.
#7 Midwest 10036 Aluminum Landscape Rake
- Power supply type: Wood
- Flexible design with round, long teeth. Allows smooth, gentle scratching without punching holes, or causing hand fatigue.
- Dimensions: 66 inches x 46 inches x 4 inches. Large contact area helps to improve work efficiency.
- Sturdy handle. Comes with a rubber cover at the top to help prevent slipping and fatigue.
- Long handle. Lets work even when standing upright, helping to protect your back.
- Is a leading manufacturer of garden tools. Products meet quality standards.
#8 Stanley Garden Handle Bow Rake
- High strength steel head, heat treated to increase durability. Can be used for many years.
- The steel handle is covered with a durable rubber. Anti-fatigue, effective slippery. Easy to control the rake.
- Long handle. Easy access to the bushes or nooks and crannies. No sliver is required when in use.
- The head measures 13.75 inches with 14 tines. It is possible to scratch heavy objects without worrying about deformation or damage.
- Weighs only 2.5 pounds. Convenient to work.
- Reasonable price.
#9 Kemaier Garden Hand Rake
- Material: 3mm manganese steel with 3 year warranty.
- Work harder, more durable than rakes. Scratches heavy objects without bending or breaking.
- Can be used for even the toughest soils.
- Easy to use. The rake consists of 6 fine polished tines. Ideal for deflecting weeds, flattening soil in pots and beds.
- The junction is firmly welded with Carbon dioxide, durable and rust-resistant.
- The handle comes with cover for comfortable feeling, not slippery and hand fatigue.
- Reasonable price, saving gardening costs for the family.
#10 True Temper 1881600 14-Tine Bow Rake
- The head consists of 14 Tine.
- The rake head is forged with high quality steel. Excellent durability and ability to work.
- The connection between the blade and the handle is designed firmly. Avoid falling out.
- 48 inch long wooden handle. Can reach restricted areas.
- Ideal for loosening, dividing or evenly spreading material on the soil. Great for gardeners.
- Durable, resistant to extreme weather conditions. Good rust resistance.
- Light-weight. Suitable for both men and women to use.
- Wide exposure range, helping to improve working efficiency.
Goodbye but pebbles, leaves or rubbish, with just a bow rake, your garden will be clean and clear again. Each product has a design with its own advantages and disadvantages. You should carefully consider your needs and budget to make the best decisions. Thanks for reading.